What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order on the site. That information will included name,address,email, phone number and credit card information. You can however visit our site anonymously.
How do we use that information?
How is that information protected?
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- The term "outside parties" does not include RVLOCKSANDMORE. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.